Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sadda Haq...


    
I thought...
                When for the first time u took me in,
                 You would treat me as your Kin

   I was Wrong...
                  For you I was just another slave,
                  On Whom u can Build Another Cave

            Still...
                 Strived every bit to keep you Happy,
                 But for u, (Me&)My work was Shit and Crappy

 I have decided...
                   Iam Not gonna be another Sucker;
                  Along with those around you & Linger
                  to wait till u show me ur Middle Finger

         You Know...
                  Unlike You Iam not a Pucker,
                  Every Achievement has been on my Own,
                  Unlike your other slaves Whom u never disown

             Its Time...
                   I Quit Being Your reserve,
                   to get what I deserve,
                             
              Because...
                  All that matters now is my freedom,
                  &Iam the King of my Kingdom

1 comment:

Ravi.P said...

good one..i hope u consder some more freedom things other than that at work :P