Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Losing Myself - 1




(On Phone)


Rahul ( excited) : " Hey sweets... when shall we meet? where? "


She: At the regular place for lunch... ok.... say around 2'o clock... what say?


Rahul: Sure....


She: Ok honey.. waiting to see ya.... tkcre..... B bye..


Rahul: " Tkcre Sweetie, Miss ya, love u.. Bye see ya soon"


He was happy as he is going to meet her after a long time.Rahul checked the time...

It was just 10... "Still 4 hours.... " he thought and he smiled........


*************************************

(At a inter college event 3 years back)


Rahul: Hi, you sang really well...

She: Thanx... and you danced really well...

Rahul (Surprised): thanks..

( Feeling really happy that she did see him dancing... He was smitten by her the first time he saw her singing on the stage.)

She: So, From which college are you from...?

Rahul: Loyola.. 3rd year u?

She: St.Andrews 2nd year...

And thus their relationship began......

*************************************
She was waiting for him at his favorite Restuarant.
On seeing her....
Rahul ( Hugging her): Hi sweetie.. How are you?

She ( Holding his hand): Fine da... So how you doin?

Rahul: Perfect.. was waiting to see you da...

She: So hows everyone at home? Hows aunty's health now? ( Placing the order)

Rahul: She is fine.. but little fragile now a days...


After their lunch...

She: Rahul.. .. ( she stopped)

Rahul: what happened da? tell me..?

(She is silent...)

Rahul: Come on honey... tell me..

She: I don't know how to start this da....

Rahul( sensing something is bad): Just tell me whatever it is da...

She: I got a chance to move abroad from my company and have to stay there for 1 year...

Rahul(Not whole heartedly): Good... congrats da.... but what is bothering you....?

She: They told me i can work for company from there as long as i want......


Rahul: Hmmm.. (silent)

She: I can never get such a good opportunity da.. i can move there along with my family....

Its really good career break for me...(voice becoming a little shrill now)

Sorry da,but taking this relationship further would be difficult da.. i feel we can't be happy moving ahead.

Rahul: ( Speechless..... )

She: I know this is difficult but i think this for our own good da...

Rahul( voice choked): I know this is important for you.. But how can you just say da...?

She: Please don't cry da... Please for my sake...

Rahul: Iam not crying because you are leaving me da.... iam crying because i will be losing myself....


She: (Silent)

Rahul: Are you going to home directly now...?

She( tearly eyed): yea.. why?

Rahul: (Calling an taxi....)

I don't know what to say... (Hugging her)

But thanx for all the moments you had given me including this....

Bye !!! Take care....


And She drove off.......
*************************************************** (To be continued..........)

2 comments:

****** said...

hmm,...quite a common thing...but I see the bitchy side of it:P..

prathyusha said...

hey arru....u r not in a relationship to the extent i knew...but how can u come up with so many conversations just the same way how a gal and a boy in a relation talk ...!!! if its just r imagination then kudos for it :) instead if ur hiding somethin from me then i am gonna kill YOUUUU..!!!